Website Privacy and Copyright Policies
Looking for shop policies, care instructions, and returns? Check out the FAQ.
We at Red Door Fibers recognize your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. We are committed to ensuring that the information you give to us is kept in strictest confidence, therefore, have adopted the following policy regarding how the information you share with Red Door Fibers is used and maintained:
- We do not sell or share the personal information you give to us with any other entity for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
- We may share information with other entities that assist us in providing our products and services to our clients in the normal course of business. We will disclose only the minimum amount of information necessary for us to offer our products or services to you.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We restrict access to the information you give to us to those of our employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.
- We are diligent in efforts to keep the information you give to us confidential. Confidentiality is one of our main responsibilities in our continuing efforts to provide you with services and keep your trust.
All media, text, images, logos, software, artwork, and other information contained on this web site are owned or licensed by or to Red Door Fibers and protected under U.S. copyright law. This includes but is not limited to the design, arrangement, layout, and presentation of said materials.
Copyright gives Red Door Fibers exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or license a given work. Federal law prohibits any and all unauthorized use of Red Door Fibers’ copyrights without express written permission from Red Door Fibers.